Iceland Road Atlas (2016)
This product is currently sold out.
Kortabók MM: Iceland Road Atlas with town plans.
Iceland Road Atlas detailed scale of 1: 300,000 with comprehensive index of place names and city maps. Convenient spiral binding.
The atlas consists of two main parts; the first part of the book shows Iceland on 60 pages, followed by plans of principal towns and villages. The latter part of the atlas consists of detailed index to the maps.
The map include/contains:
- a generous overlap, which makes the atlas easy to use
- information on the road system, camp-sites, swimming pools and museums
- an exhaustive table of road distances between different places in the country
Texts in Icelandic, English, German and French
A must have for traveling in Iceland
- Author: Hans H. Hansen
- Spiral binding: 136 Pages
- Format: 24 x 18 cm.
- Publisher: Mál og menning (2016)
- Icelandic title: Kortabók MM
- English title: Iceland Road Atlas: with town plans
- German title: Island Straßenatlas: Mit Stadtplanen
- French title: Atlas Routier: Avec des plans de ville