This variant is currently sold out
geoSilica’s silica supplement is high quality, 100% natural mineral, extracted from the high-temperature geothermal reservoirs in Iceland. No artificial chemicals are added and the packaging can be recycled.
About the Product
Silica supplement can promote following results:
- Lower the risk of osteoporosis
- Stronger and more elastic veins and arteries
- Reduction of wrinkles and even repairs of skin damage
- Less brittle and more beautiful nails and hair
- Overall firmer and healthier skin
- Emission of aluminum from the body
- Newly formed bone tissue more receptive for other minerals
- Stimulation of collagen formation
*This product is registered by the Vegan Society.
- Ingredients: Natural silica and pure Icelandic water
- Recommended daily amount: 1 tablespoon (10 ml) daily. Can be mixed with water or juice
- Servings per bottle: 30
- Amount of minerals in each bottle: Silica 6000 mg/300 ml
- Shake before use
- Keep refrigerated after opening for up to 3 months
What is silica?
Silica is a chemical compound consisting of the element silicon, which is a semiconductor used in electronics and computers, and the element oxygen. Chemically, silica is silicon dioxide with the formula SiO2, but this simple formula doesn‘t tell but part of the story because silica is polymerized or has crystal structure. Silica is one of the most common minerals on earth and is found in most rocks, e.g., quartz and amorphous opals. Silica is a source of the element silicon for the human body.
geoSilica has developed a two-step production process. In the first step, the silica concentration in the separated geothermal water is increased many tenfold without changing the chemical composition of the water. In the second step, the geothermal water is gradually replaced by clean ground water from the area while keeping the silica concentration constant. The end product is highly pure silica in the form of extremely small silica particles in clean ground water. Absolutely no chemicals of any kind are used in the production.
100% NATURAL SILICA SUPPLEMENT MADE IN ICELAND